viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

the person I admire


Hello, my name is Yamilet Cisternas

Well, someone what I admire of my profession is my professor of Creativity and artistic expressions, her name is Carolina Aroca, she stay all her life defended the imagination, the play and the creativity, without stereotypes to children. That is very impressive for me, because, in this country the Chileans are very used to stereotypes in the cotidian life, they normalize this, and ignored the damage to stereotypes produced in the creativity of children’s.

This professor lost her first job for defending her principles, she have my age in those times and I don’t know how she had and have all that courage. I have learned so much of her, to have courage, to haven’t afraid of new thing or new problems and to strive for what I want to achieve.

I hope one day that she will see everything that I have achieved and she will stay pround of my.


1 comentario: