viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

My favorite Picture

Hello guys! 

Today I will show you my favorite picture.

In this picture that I took, it was celebration of the new year of 2017.

I was very happy because my daddy was with me in this day. when I took the picture it was exactly 12 o'clock of the new year of 2017, the firewarks made so much light and sound and my family produced the same sensation of one firewark. I think that celebration was one of the most magnifical and beautifull  "parties" of my life, in this celebration I had my first champagne with my aunt, I heard I will be an aunt for first time from my cousin who is like my brother and my daddy stayed with me, he was so important to me, he always makes me feel strong and valuable, and I am so proud of him for the man he is. What more could I ask? Nothing more. 

I really waithing have much years like this, where my family stay together and happy, because I consider that is the most important  for have a strong family.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario